Fort Scott Community College has two on-campus housing options: Greyhound Hall and Boileau Hall. The dormitories are designed to give students the best in residential living. Each provide a "living-learning" environment which is an integral part of the total educational program at FSCC. Students find the FSCC dorms enjoyable places to live. A professional staff oversees the residence halls. Each air conditioned floor has a lounge area which can be used to study, relax, or visit with friends.
Apply for a dorm room
- Complete the dorm application and dorm contract online. Print off the dorm medical information form and vehicle form.
- Complete and sign ALL forms.
- Make a check payable to FSCC for the $125.00 application fee. You may also pay over the phone by calling (800) 874-3722 ext. 5090 or 5120.
- Mail dorm medical form, vaccination information, vehicle form, and application fee to FSCC, Attn: Marci Myers, 2108 S. Horton St., Fort Scott, KS 66701 or fax the forms to (620) 223-4927 or email the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016-2017 dorm contracts
- Dorm Application (Online)
- Dorm Contract (Online)
- Dorm Summer Contract (Online)
- Dorm Medical Form (PDF)
- Vehicle Registration Form (PDF)
- Handbook (PDF)