• bald soprano play
  • odd couple play
  • odd couple play

Theatre Pathway

Students interested in theatre may complete courses and requirements for an associate of arts or associate of science degree and general education courses for transfer to four-year schools. Students should carefully check the course requirements of the four-year schools they plan to attend and consult with FSCC Advising Office.


Suggested curriculum for theatre

Contact us

For further questions about performances or the theatre department in general, please contact Lawrence Alford at (620) 223-2700 ext. 3056.

Kansas DegreeStats

Kansas DegreeStats is interactive online tool that reviews cost and earnings data from real graduates for each undergraduate degree program offered at a public college or university in Kansas.