Qualified Admissions Checklist
- Apply to FSCC
- Have your Transcripts sent to FSCC
- High School Transcripts - Fax to Registrar at 620-223-4927
- College Transcripts – Official Copy Mailed to FSCC Registrar
- G.E.D. with scores sent to Registrar
- Fill out FAFSA
- For questions or more info call FSCC Financial Aid at 1-800-874-3722
- School code is 001916
- If you have question or would like more information about funds for college go to: http://www.college.gov/
- Compass test
- Compass test can be taken at most local High Schools, FSCC, and PEC by appointment.
- Meet with a FSCC Advisor
- Choose classes
- Copy of Schedule
- Books may be obtained at PSU Book Store with cash or credit
- Books, if paying with loans or pell at FSCC Book store
- Apply at Pitt-State as a FSCC Q.A. Student and pay $30
- Attend Pitt Cares Session:
- This is required of all recent High School Graduates in our QA Program.
- You will not be completely enrolled until you have completed a Pitt-Cares Session.
- You may obtain you r PSU ID card and complete your enrollment at Pitt-Cares
- Dorms (Optional) contact Pitt-State Housing for exceptions.
Address: 813 N. Broadway Pittsburg, KS 66762
Bryronni Ferguson --Office Manager (620-231-3690)
Santos Manrique –Associate Dean (620-231-3690)
Fax : 620-235-1754