Online Account Information
Information Technology (IT) is a department at Fort Scott that supports, develops, and maintains
the College’s IT environment (the network, computers, computer labs, telephone system, and so on).
We work with students, faculty, and staff on all campuses.
Helping Fort Scott Community College
- Handling, prioritizing, and monitoring support calls for all IT-related issues
- Resetting passwords
- Connecting to the Internet
- Registering game consoles
Making Technology Work
- Managing security and availability of College data network
- Establishing and maintaining voice services for College
- Designing, deploying, and maintaining the infrastructure for College voice, server, and network services
*Because student computers are not the property of FSCC,
IT cannot provide hands-on support. If your computer is covered by a manufacturer's warranty,
we recommend contacting the manufacturer for repairs.
We will provide as much assistance as possible and provide local referrals if further repair is necessary.