Fort Scott Community College is a great place to launch your study in the engineering field. Students who are planning on pursuing a terminal degree in these fields can complete the first and second years at FSCC and then transfer to a university to finish the degree requirement in their chosen fields.
Reasons why FSCC is a great place to start your higher education in engineeering:
- Engineering courses, when successfully completed at FSCC, are fully transferable and counted towards the student's major at the other universities (prospective physics and engineering students are encouraged to contact the FSCC Physics Department for course enrollment recommendations).
- High quality education is a standard at FSCC.
- State-of-the-art physics laboratory equipment.
- The cost of obtaining an education at FSCC is relatively low compared to other colleges and universities.
- Small class sizes.
- Instructors are available to help students.
- Fort Scott is a friendly and safe community.
For more information, contact Elie Riachi, FSCC Physics Instructor, at (620) 223-2700 ext. 3250.